Search result for

一杯羹

(13 entries)
(0.0039 seconds)
ลองค้นหาคำในรูปแบบอื่นๆ เพื่อให้ได้ผลลัพธ์มากขึ้นหรือน้อยลง: -一杯羹-, *一杯羹*
Chinese-English: CC-CEDICT Dictionary
一杯羹[yī bēi gēng, ㄧ ㄅㄟ ㄍㄥ, ] lit. a cup of soup; fig. to get part of the profits; one's share of the action [Add to Longdo]

ตัวอย่างประโยค (EN,TH,DE,JA,CN) จาก Open Subtitles
Well, I want my share of their dough.[CN] 我想分一杯羹. Quai des Orfèvres (1947)
The NAACP boys be down here before lunch drooling.[CN] 有色人种协进会的人会在午前赶来... ...想分一杯羹 A Time to Kill (1996)
And I suppose you see a piece of this for yourself?[CN] 你也想分一杯羹吧! Jackie Brown (1997)
Quarter of a million dollars with no questions asked.[CN] 每個人都可以分到一杯羹 Charade (1963)
And we are buying ourselves a piece of it. I'm proud. Proud.[CN] 我们也分一杯羹 我很骄傲 真的很骄傲 The Russia House (1990)
The other 20% would be purchased by the U.S. Government but the reason was not to give the government a piece of the action, it was to provide the capital for the other 80% owners.[CN] 另外20%將由美國政府購買 原因不是給政府分一杯羹 而是為其它80%所有者提供資金 The Money Masters (1996)
Break me off a piece of that.[CN] 给我分一杯羹 Clueless (1995)
If it hits, you get a big cut.[CN] 如果赚了,你就能分一杯羹 Wall Street (1987)
Then they gonna want to keep a big chunk of it, start talkin' that court-cost shit.[CN] 他们肯定会找藉口分一杯羹 Jackie Brown (1997)
After all, he hopes to participate in our railroad transaction.[CN] 毕竟他希望在我们的 铁路交易中分一杯羹 The Big Gundown (1966)
I want my part of the money.[CN] 我要分一杯羹 Blue Jeans (1975)
If we don't get a piece of that action, we risk everything in 10 years' time.[CN] 我们若不能分一杯羹 我们可能会失去一切 我不是指现在而是在十年之内 The Godfather (1972)

Are you satisfied with the result?


Discussions

Go to Top